(Update 1/29/14: The final two episode descriptions have been revealed.)
Last week it was reported over at Jedi News that “The Clone Wars” “Bonus Content” episodes would be airing in Germany starting February 15 over on the channel SuperRTL, and along with that news came the descriptions for some of those episodes. Well now Jedi News has gotten some more descriptions of the revealed “Bonus Content” episodes, and they gives us more insight as to what we can look forward to seeing in the fist two episodes of the Yoda arc! You can check out the descriptions below, but beware of spoilers:
The Disappeared (Part 2)
- For a dark prophecy to be fulfilled, a mysterious cult kidnapped Julia, Queen of the planet Bardotta. Now Jedi Master Mace Windu and the Senate Representative Jar Jar Binks need to make every effort to stop the cult. If they should not succeed, the cult could unleash an ominous power…
The Lost One
- Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas died under mysterious circumstances years ago. As a secret Jedi mission finds his lightsaber by accident, Master Yoda, Obi -Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker start to investigate the death of Sifo-Dyas again. So they would not get to the bottom of the Sith conspiracy, Darth Sidious order his subordinate Darth Tyranus to erase all the traces.
- Yoda is deeply confused when he hears the voice of his late friend, Qui -Gon Jinn in his head. For he knows that even a Jedi can not speak from the realm of the dead to the living. The Jedi Council is irritated by Yoda’s behavior and wants to examine it in more detail. But with the help of Anakin Yoda can escape from the hospital and puts himself on the search for the source of the voice.
- Guided by the Force, Yoda travels to the heart of the galaxy. There, on the planet where he finds the origin of the Force, he must face difficult trials. Only upon passing them will the Sages deem him worthy of learning the deepest mysteries of the Force….
- On Moriband, the homeworld of the Sith, the time has come for Yoda to pass his final test. Only then will he learn the best-kept secret of his order, but first a most powerful enemy awaits….
The Yoda arc has been my most anticipated arc to see from the “Bonus Content,” and the descriptions revealed here for the first two episodes has only added to that excitement! There are only two remaining descriptions left from the “Bonus Content” episodes revealed so far (“Destiny” & “Sacrifice”) and of course they will be the final two episodes of the Yoda arc, which I can’t wait to see what they have in store for us in those episodes!
We’re still awaiting the official details about the “Bonus Content” from Lucasfilm, and whether or not these are all the episodes to be included in the “Bonus Content,” as well as if these will be the official descriptions for them. But from what we’ve heard and seen from the Yoda arc already, these look to be pretty accurate. Stay tuned, as it hopefully wont be that much longer until we officially hear about these episodes over at StarWars.com